BMVS has invested in many of the latest medical technologies, including CO2 laser surgery*. Laser surgery can reduce post-operative pain, bleeding, swelling, and risk of infection. Our surgeons can also be more precise, working on an area as small as a strand of hair.
- Do not feed your pet for 12 hours prior to surgery but do allow free choice of drinking water.
- Please arrive at the clinic no earlier than 8:00am. Often our receptionist will speak with you or leave you a message the day before your pet’s procedure with the drop-off time, which is usually between 8:00-8:30.
- On arrival to the clinic you will be greeted by one of our Veterinary Technicians, who will present you with an estimate of the procedure. They will go over options for you to choose and explain why each is offered. Please do not hesitate to voice concerns or ask questions - that's what we are here for!
- Please ensure that you leave a contact number.
When your pet is ready to go home, one of our Veterinary Technicians will go over post-op instructions that are tailored to your pet, and the procedure they underwent.
- If you have ANY questions, do not hesitate to ask us!
HEATED PREP TABLE